Cheese and Vegetable Quinoa Bites
Servings: 24 bites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together, mixing until thoroughly combined.
4. Using a melon baller or a tablespoon, place rounded drops of the mixture into each cup of the muffin pan, pressing each one down lightly with your fingers to make sure that each one is firmly packed.
5. Bake until lightly golden, about 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.